Conservative Party Candidate
Adam Brian Keats Simmonds
Adam Simmonds, Northamptonshire
I am married with a young son. Working with Northamptonshire’s biggest employer I managed multi-million pound budgets and drove efficiency. I have worked closely with Police, Fire and Ambulance services. I want to combine my passion and experience to make Northamptonshire the Safest Place in England.
I will represent you and your family fearlessly and tirelessly with an independence of outlook and judgment, never giving way to vested interests. I am a Christian with strong working relationships with other faith groups, and a local charity volunteer helping disadvantaged people.
If I earn your vote, I will:
- Put more Police on our streets by cutting red-tape and form-filling.
- Better support and equip the Police.
- Give more powers to PCSOs and re-launch the vital role of Specials.
- Put victims of crime first reducing violent crime by 40% (that’s 4,000 fewer victims in 5 years).
- Reclaim town centres, villages and estates through zero tolerance for street drinking, drug use and anti-social behavior.
- Improve response times.
- Break the cycle of reoffending through a better criminal justice system.
- Recognise and better protect the special needs of rural communities.
- Give budgets to communities, involving them more in their own protection.
- Put Northamptonshire on the map to become the Safest Place in England to live, grow and do business.
Every individual, young and old, deserves respect, safety and justice; I will speak up for everyone.
As an elected Police and Crime Commissioner, the buck will stop with me. I will be accountable to you.
Making Northamptonshire the Safest Place in England is a movement not just a campaign. I want Northamptonshire made safer and I believe I can make this happen.
Prepared by Agent, Kathryn Buckle (78 St. George’s Avenue, Northampton, NN2 6JF).