The Conservative Party Candidate
Anthony has had two careers, first in the Army, joining at 17. He spent much of his time commanding helicopter squadrons, as well as being in the infantry worldwide. He has also had a career in industry, much of it as a Managing Director of a well-known aircraft manufacturer. He has an MSc and has studied terrorism and global security at University.
Anthony was a member of the Police Authority for six years and understands the issues that Thames Valley Police face and is fully aware of how Police budgets are structured. With this experience and knowledge Anthony is in a good position to represent the residents and businesses in the Thames Valley as their first Police and Crime Commissioner.
If elected as the Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner Anthony pledges:
- To reduce crime and drive up detection rates.
- To maintain the balance between urban and rural policing.
- To ensure that the Police budget is targeted effectively.
- To protect vulnerable people.
- To ensure the Police act firmly and fairly, using good judgement to deal with the public politely, gaining their respect and acting with integrity.
If you want more information about Anthony’s pledges please visit www.anthonystansfeld.org.uk
This form has been prepared by S Sproat on behalf of Anthony Stansfeld both of 100 Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7QP.
Phone Number: 01296 482102