UK Independence Party (UK I P)
“FOR THE VICTIM , NOT THE CRIMINAL.”
I am Bill Etheridge the UKIP candidate for the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner election.
I have always worked in the private sector and have over 20 years experience of working with the public and also local and international businesses.
I want to help change WMP by targeting funding towards my key manifesto pledges; which are to
- increase the number of Bobbies on the beat,
- reduce red tape,
- work and consult with businesses & general public,
- target all Anti- Social Behaviour,
- have zero tolerance zones which change regularly
The man in the street thinks that the police work only for the politically – correct human rights brigade, who wish to nanny the offenders whilst ignoring the victims of the crime. I hope to bring about a change where the police are thought to be more on the side of the victim which will help increase trust in the communities.
I will work with the Chief Constable to;
- balance the books,
- purchase essential up to date equipment,
- ensure that there is NO further outsourcing of Police services to the private sector.
If I am elected by the people I will use my role as a PCC to demand stronger sentences so that the time fits the crime and to work with the Police Federation ensure there is no further erosion of contractual terms and conditions of our hard working officers.
Prepared by Jill Seymour, Election Agent, office address, 11 Tipton Street, Sedgley, DY3 1HE.