The Justice and Anti-Corruption Party
I was born in Southampton and educated in Hampshire, where I have lived for most of my life. After graduating from Cambridge University I qualified as a solicitor and became a senior partner of an international law firm in London.
Since retiring I have provided free legal services to victims of fraud and violence who have been unable to afford solicitors.
In 2010 I co-founded The Justice & Anti-Corruption Party, an independent party dedicated to obtaining justice for victims of abuse of power, and exposing and combatting political and other corruption.
I believe the Commissioner should be entirely independent of all major political parties, and dedicated to ensuring that the law is applied equally to all.
- keeping police stations open as a cost-effective way to ensure local community policing
- quick and firm action against those who seek to harm our children
- the proper control of the use of firearms
- the conviction of drug dealers while giving help to drug users
- ensuring that all crimes are properly recorded and investigated
- dealing with fraud, especially against vulnerable and elderly people
- cracking down on those committing criminal damage, violent crimes and arson
- improving the rights of the victims of crime and preventing any intimidation of witnesses
- ensuring that all complaints of police misconduct are independently investigated
- proper control of police finance putting more officers into the community
- To consult regularly with people throughout Hampshire to hear what is needed and do all I can to deliver what the public wants and needs.
- I shall not take a salary and will use the funds saved to assist voluntary organisations for the prevention of crime and the protection of victims.
For more information see http://www.jacparty.org.uk
Prepared by Leonardo Ciccarone 21 Villiers Road, Southsea, Hants