Conservative and Unionist Party
Former Police Officer: Direct first hand experience of the Force, having served in the Met as a police officer for five years.
Wealth of Experience: Businessman, family man, and Bedford Borough Councillor.
Local: Lived and worked in Bedfordshire for over 25 years
1. VISIBLE POLICING:
• Regular meetings and full engagement with the public in policing matters, listening to and acting on your concerns.
• Better support for victims of crime, making sure they are more than “just a crime reference number”.
2. CUTTING CRIME:
• Cutting crime will be our police’s primary target, unlike the Labour years when red tape increasingly put our police officers behind desks.
• Tackling Anti Social Behaviour will be given much more emphasis.
• Repeat offenders will no longer have an easy ride.
3. BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY:
• Delivering a well-run force, ensuring we get the best policing for Bedfordshire within budget, with efficiency and inspired leadership.
Statement prepared by Sue Howat Election Agent to Jas Parmar, Conservative PCC Candidate for Bedfordshire 6c Princess Street, Dunstable LU6 3AX
6c Princes Street
Dunstable LU6 3AX