Matthew James Smith
We, as a nation, are facing difficult times. Politicians have landed us with unimaginable debt, resources are scarce and the money has run out. I am standing for the Police and Crime Commissioner to ensure the resources we do have go to the right place and protect you and your family from crime. I will work with people from both inside and out of the Police force to ensure we get the best possible service.
As somebody who is self employed I understand that when undertaking a project I use the right people for the right jobs and this is what I would do if elected, using the right people in the right areas to drive efficiency. Norfolk police needs somebody who can look at the bigger picture and not at things from a single viewpoint; this is what I can offer Norfolk.
By voting for me and voting for UKIP you will be supporting the fact that we are the only people who;
- Will put the victim first and not the criminal
- Refuse to pander to political correctness or dangerous quota seeking systems
- Fight to get our Police force back on the front line and not stuck behind a desk filling in paperwork
- To prioritise real Police over PCSO’s
- To re-connect Police and local communities
Send a message in these elections that you are fed up of the way things have been done up until now – it’s time for a new start in Norfolk.
Prepared by Matthew James Smith, Candidate and Agent, 44 Hawthorn Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, NR31 8ES