The Conservative Party Candidate
IF ELECTED I will represent all residents with integrity, impartiality and independence. My task is to ensure that West Mercia Police, working with the Partner Agencies, deliver an efficient, effective and coherent service. A service that makes a real difference to all of us.
I have three pledges
1 TO LISTEN
- I will respond to your concerns, and crack down on anti-social behaviour and local crime, with resolute action.
- You tell me: “Too many crimes go un-investigated. Every crime has an impact. Every crime matters.” I agree. I shall expect more crimes to be investigated and taken seriously.
2 TO LEAD
- I shall set one objective: to cut crime. Letting police officers be police officers, not stuck behind a desk.
- I will demand joined-up thinking and true, action-orientated, partnership from all the agencies involved.
3 TO PROTECT
- Local Policing is my top priority and I will do my utmost to support current levels of Community Support Officers.
- I will ensure that Police and Partner Agencies safeguard, support and protect vulnerable people in our communities and treat victims of crime as people, not just a number.
ABOUT ADRIAN BLACKSHAW
I am not a career politician. I have a record of achievement, building and managing a wide range of successful businesses.
I also give time and energy to improving our local community. I live and farm with my wife Julia in Herefordshire.
- I have an excellent track record of forging and sustaining effective partnerships. I have successfully chaired two public/private sector partnerships.
- As a former Army Officer, with three tours of Northern Ireland, I have experience of working with the Police in an intelligence role.
Prepared by Agent Martyn Punyer on behalf of Adrian Blackshaw, both of 8, Corn Square, Leominster,
8, Corn Square, Leominster, HR6 8LR