YOUR INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE TO KEEP PARTY POLITICS OUT OF KENT POLICE
Do you want a Party Politician with political masters in Westminster controlling our Police?
However well meaning, Party candidates could come under pressure from party bosses.
PARTY POLITICS BELONGS IN WESTMINSTER, NOT IN KENT POLICE.
In Policing, trust is everything. Could you trust a Political activist to fight further Government cuts? Even people loyal to a particular Party are setting that aside in this election. They want a Commissioner who can be trusted to put Kent first, not one expected to ‘toe the Party line’.
This powerful, demanding job needs someone who can hit the ground running. With my years of experience locally and nationally in Policing and Criminal Justice, as Chair of Kent Police Authority, Deputy Chair of National APA, magistrate for 27 years, many commentators say no other candidate can match my track record:
- 31% reduction in Crime : 43,000 fewer victims
- Champion of visible Community Policing –Kent’s first priority.
- Record levels of victim satisfaction
- £30m efficiency savings, national recognition of Value for Money for taxpayers
- Adviser on strategic national issues to Home Office, HMIC, ACPO etc.
- Total focus on cutting crime, catching criminal: no distraction of a Political career.
- No privatisation of core Police services.
- Fight further Government cuts to Police funding, defend Community Policing
- Total involvement of communities: Local Policing Boards, Youth Commissioner, Outreach policing, open meetings etc.
- Commitment to be the most accessible Commissioner inUK
A ‘no nonsense’, principled woman, I never make promises I don’t keep. I am not a Politician and am beholden only to you.
You can always trust me to put you first.
Promoted by Steve Salt, Greatfield House,Ivychurch Road, BRENZETT,Kent,TN29 0EE for Ann Barnes, Shilston House, North Lyminge,Kent,CT18 8EE