The Conservative Party Candidate
Sir Clive Loader is a former Air Chief Marshal and Commander-in-Chief in the Royal Air Force, where he commanded over 31,500 personnel and ran a budget of over £2.6Bn. Clive and his wife Alison have had a home in our Police Area for over twenty years. Clive said:
“I strongly believe that people should have their voice heard about how well their Police Force is performing. Crime rates are unacceptably high. I am determined to help make our streets safer and much more family friendly.”
If elected I WILL:
- Listen to, and act on behalf of, all the residents of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. I will be a PCC for all.
- Agree priorities and targets with the Chief Constable (according to the expectations and concerns of all our communities) and help him and the Police Force to deliver them.
- Be prepared to use all means, including innovative solutions, to reduce crime and create efficiencies.
- Create an improved support structure for the victims of crime, including visits and feedback on the detection of their crime and the punishment awarded.
- Do everything possible to protect the most vulnerable in our society, including working across agencies to address difficulties created by problem families.
On November 15th, please ask yourself which candidate has the credibility and experience to:
- Hold the Chief of Police to account.
- Drive the necessary efficiencies through to allow maximum numbers of uniformed police on the beat.
- Listen to each and every voice so that all views are reflected in our Policing Plan.
I hope you will agree that I am that candidate. Please vote for me.
For my detailed manifesto go to: clive4leicspcc.com
Prepared by agent Lesley Bowles on behalf of Sir Clive Loader both of 24 Nelson St. Market Harborough LE16 9AY
Tel: 0116 229 8980