The Conservative Party Candidate
I will bring a fresh approach to the office of Police & Crime Commissioner. My priorities are:
• Making Surrey even safer
• Bobbies on the beat
• Catching more criminals / improving detection rates
• Getting a better deal for Surrey tax payers
• Cracking down on anti-social and alcohol fuelled behaviour
I am the right person to get the job done:
• My work as a Magistrate, Youth Justice Adviser and with Crimestoppers gives me a genuine experience of the impact that crime has on peoples’ lives.
• My business experience from a career outside politics means I know how to deliver an efficient, effective police force which makes the best use of our resources and funding.
As Commissioner I will also support community safety partnerships and programmes that tackle drugs and alcohol misuse to prevent crime.
I am not a career politician, rather a local person with two teenage children in local schools so I care deeply about our community. Most of all I am a can do person who gets things done.
Please support me in helping to make Surrey an even better, safer place to live.
This statement has been prepared by the Election Agent, Edward Norman, 2 Royal Parade, Tilford Road, Hindhead, Surrey, GU26 6TD.