The British Freedom Party
I’m not just another career politician chasing a job vacancy. I’m Luton born and bred, fiercely proud of my home town and county and determined that Bedfordshire should get the best policing in Britain.
A devoted father, full-time carpenter, keen amateur sportsman and community activist, I understand the devastation that crime and antisocial behaviour can bring to individuals, families and communities.
I am dedicated to fighting crime and extremism, building trust between police and local people and restoring harmony to a county that has been damaged by community tensions.
I believe it’s time to stop being soft on criminals and troublemakers. I intend to make Bedfordshire a place where criminals truly fear the consequences of crime; a place where women, children, the elderly and vulnerable feel safe by day and by night.
My policing priorities
• Zero tolerance for extremist and terrorist activity in Bedfordshire
• Zero tolerance for possession of knives and other weapons
• Decisive measures to cut drug-dealing and drug-related offences
• Putting victims’ rights before criminals’
• Zero tolerance for antisocial behaviour
• Firm measures to protect children from dangerous drivers
• An end to so-called ‘honour’ crimes
• An end to politically correct policing.
I pledge to fight crime fearlessly and to make the hard decisions needed to improve Bedfordshire policing in a time of budget cuts.
If you want tough action on crime, extremism and antisocial behaviour; if you want more police officers on the beat in your neighbourhood; if you want less red tape and more catching criminals, vote Kevin Carroll on 15th November.
Vote Kevin Carroll – the people’s candidate for Police and Crime Commissioner!
Prepared by: Simon Bennett, 15 Mount Camel, Camelford, Cornwall, PL32 9UW.