- Judicial Chairman of the Bench up to 2012
- Adult and youth court chairman
- Company managing Director (Property)
- Ex professional ice-hockey player and coach (international honours)
- Team owner
- Married, three children
- I am a team player
- I will make a difference
- I am NOT a politician and I honestly believe the position of Police and Crime Commissioner should not go to a politician and Greater Manchester police should maintain their independence.
- I am a true independent representative of the people. Through my present role I have a wealth of experience dealing with the police, Crown Prosecution Service, probation and all associated agencies.
- Under present financial conditions I understand the need for cuts and the fact that we have to do more for less. I will emphasise the need to protect the sharp end of policing. i.e. protecting the public.
This statement was prepared by the election agent Lawrence Willey care of
Bannister Preston Ormerod
30 Washway Road